Friday, April 1, 2011

Red and Aqua Baby Shower

I threw this red and aqua baby shower for a friend's baby boy.   Here's the invitation I designed and made: I made Martha Stewart's Tissue Paper Pom-Poms.

I made a cute pennant banner with some coordinating scrapbook paper and ric-rac.


I made sugar cookies with glace icing, cupcakes, and cheese and tomato tarts. There also were Haribo raspberries, swedish fish, and lemonade.


A jar of notes for the mom-to-be:



I put together a couple of games, but we didn't end up playing them because we were having more fun talking, and there were just a few of us anyway.

But, I'd planned a baby shower bingo game and the game where you try to remember what baby items were on a tray. Here are pictures of the game set up, mostly for my own reference.


I was okay not playing the games...I much prefer chatting at baby showers. :)  It was a lot of fun to host this baby shower and I had a lot of fun with the decorations and food!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...