Friday, April 29, 2011

Card Club

A few friends and I have a card club. When I started going, I really didn't know how to make cards.  But I went anyway, for the fun of it. I learned as I went along, and I think I'm getting better. These are the cards I made for last night's meeting:

 
I made them from the Flower Card pattern/tutorial at mmmcrafts.  Some day I'l get good enough at this card-making thing to come up with my own designs.  :)
I had fun picking the fabrics out of my fabric scraps.  I like the blue and red ones, and the green and red ones a lot. 


But, I think this one, in purple, is my favorite:
It got given away in our card swap last night.  I think I might need to make another one for myself.  :) 

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Love them! So happy I got one!

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

These are so cute! I love all the bright colors! Great job!
xoxo,
Amy

Landeelu said...

Those are oh-so-cute! I can not believe you hand cut each of those fabric flowers!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely creations at Tatertots and Jello - love the cards, never thought of using fabric! Will have to try it. I'm your newest follower :)

Mary @ Redo 101

Karen said...

Love those cards! Perfect for Mother's Day. Thanks for sharing:)
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

LrSchwtz said...

These are so pretty! Stop by Laugh, Love and Craft today for the Share the Wealth Wednesday Link Party and link this up, I'd love to have you!
www.laughloveandcraft.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...