Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Super Grover

My three-year-old thinks he's Super Grover. He runs around the house, making whooshing noises (like he's flying) and yelling "Super Grover to the rescue!!" So, for his birthday, I just had to make him his own Super Grover after seeing this tutorial at Make and Takes. He has a Cookie Monster puppet that his grandma gave him a while back, so I thought I'd add to his Sesame Street puppet collection by making him a Super Grover puppet (and I made an Elmo puppet while I was at it).

I loved the look of excitement on his face when he opened the present and the fact that he immediately knew who the puppets were. I'd been worried that it was too hard to tell.  It makes me happy that he likes his present so much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...