Monday, November 19, 2012

A Treat from Treat!



I have a great offer today from Treat!  Treat is Shutterfly’s new greeting card brand and their cards are totally fun.  You can add pictures and personalize cards for any holiday, including birthdays.  And now you can send one for FREE.


They have cute cards for every holiday.  How cute is the two-little-turkeys one below?!  I think my favorite is the super hero one, though.  I think my little guy might be getting one of those for his birthday soon. :)



Use the code TREATBLOGR on Monday 11/19 & Tuesday 11/20 for a FREE card from Treat!



Disclosure: I was compensated for this promotion.. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Loving all these free greeting card offers. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...