Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Scout Necklace

I always thought it was a little awkward for a scout to try to pin the mothers' pin to his mom's shirt when he got an award. That's why, shortly before my twins joined Cub Scouts, I was excited to come across this tutorial from Creative Chicks for a Cub Scout Mother's Pin Necklace. 

Here's my version:
And here's J pinning on my first Bobcat Mother's Pin of the night. (T got his about 30 seconds later--sadly, no picture). 


And, it'll be such a great place to keep all the pins.  Won't it look great when all my boys are Eagle Scouts and the necklace is full of all their pins?!


6 comments:

Jenni said...

What a great idea!! I'm going to have to make one when Ben is in scouts! Thanks for sharing!

Michelle Paige said...

Clever. I love it!

Kathleen said...

What a cool idea! Wish I had made one for Mason and Jarek. You're so smart!

From Scratch said...

Great idea! And it could be something a momma could put in a shadow box later as a keepsake!

Janet said...

What a clever idea! I love that it makes it easier for the scout and also that it's a simple solution to keeping track of all of the little pins. Thanks so much for sharing this tip and also for your visit. :)

andrea chiu said...

Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging. Visit my site too.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...