Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rain Shower Baby Shower

I'm having a lot of fun getting to use a bunch of different shower ideas for all these baby showers I've been throwing! This time I used a more literal interpretation of baby "shower." :)

I hung rain clouds over the food table (using Martha Stewart's tissue pom tutorial, with some added raindrops hanging from fishing line).


And, the cupcakes were topped with clouds!

Lemon drops went with the rain-drop part of the the theme.

And, we had little umbrella cheeses, too!  (Idea from Cute Food for Kids, there are so many cute ideas over there!)








It was another fun baby shower!  Though, I am a little glad to be done throwing parties for a little while.  :)  They can take a lot out of you.  :)

7 comments:

Jessica said...

This is so cute! I am planning my sister's shower and I'm doing the same theme!

Cami said...

Um, yes, the way YOU throw parties could take a lot out of you! I throw ghetto parties . . . and they're still hard. :)

Unknown said...

I really like this. I love all the umbrellas.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

LOVE the umbrella cheese!

Amanda said...

Very cute! The umbrellas are adorable. I would totally use this theme if I were throwing a shower. Consider linking up sometime to I Made It! Monday.

Janelle said...

This was so fun! I just loved it. You throw the best parties :)

mackyton said...

Loved this baby shower party, especially theme is unique. Well I am also planning for baby shower party for my sister and will plan everything in rain theme. Booked venues in Chicago for the day, and now will hire catering services too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...