Saturday, April 6, 2013

We Matter

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Mormon.  And this weekend, my church is holding our twice-a-year General Conference.  It's 4 general 2 hour sessions of talks from our leaders and our prophet.  I LOVE listening to the inspired words and feeling the holy Spirit.  If you'd like to watch it with me, you can watch or listen to it here.

My favorite quote so far comes from Sister Elaine S. Dalton, "Our part matters because WE matter."  So, of course I had to make a printable to pin to Pinterest.  :)  So, here it is:




2 comments:

Lolly Jane said...

Love this! Pinning!! Her talk was amazing, as always!

Lisa said...

I really love your blog! I love this quote that you use, and I hope that you don't mind I used your quote/design on one of my blog posts, I gave you credit. cheek it out here http://couponsahmiam.blogspot.com/2017/01/sahms-are-good-in-world.html?view=magazine

Thank you for this post, it was exactly what I was looking for!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...