I wanted to make ghost treat bags for the girls I visit teach, but I couldn't find white lunch sacks anywhere. I know they used to have them; I've bought them before. But, I couldn't find any. I was set on my idea, though, so I made my own little white treat bags out of printer paper. Here's how to do it:
1. (Which apparently I labeled as #3 in the picture, with step 3 labeled as #1. Oops.) Start with a sheet of printer or copy paper.
2. Fold in half like a book.
3. (incorrectly labeled as #1) Tape together on the right side.
5. Fold in the left side about one inch.
6. Both long sides are folded in.
11. Tape bottom closed.
12. Fold bottom in about 1 inch. Unfold. Refold one of the creases in the opposite direction as done in steps 8&9.
13. Flatten out the bottom of your bag. There will be a triangle on each side.
14. Fold in both triangles.
15. Tape triangles down.
16. You should have a small rectangular bag.
18. Cut a rounded top.
19. Open up the bag.
20. Add googly eyes.